Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Meanderings - Nov. 8





Bible Study... Discipleship

Memory Verse..."Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" 1 Thess. 5:16-18

Roommate Encouragement... 
♥ Communication.
♥ Thoughtfulness.

Personal Goals... Do well on Genesis exam tomorrow, and get lots of homework done so I won't be stressed this weekend!


New Habit of the Month...
I would love to begin to eat healthier this month, I have been very self-conscious about it lately, which is what convicts me the most.

MUST Do...
*Get contact info for people I must meet with for SAC! (Student Activities Council)

PR World... 
Send my PSAs to Mother's Against Drunk Driving so that I can have some published work!!!!!

Fun Food-
Cheddar Cheese Parmesan Popcorn - yum! 

FUN THINGS!
* I get to go to a free movie screening of Morning Glory tonight! Can't wait to see it in theatres.
* The Packer's won yesterday! Again!

3 things I'm thankful for today... 
1. I have cute glasses, so even when my contacts struggle, I can be confident that my outfit is cute.
2. It was beautiful out today, and tomorrow's forecast looks even better!
3. I haven't done laundry is a long time. This is risky but saves me money.  It's okay, I still have clean undies :)

Click HERE to connect with Sarah's Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment